It's that time again. Bucket list time.
I know, I know. It's been about 9 months since we moved from Hawaii to Fort Drum and I'm just now posting my New York bucket list. In my defense, I've had it written down in a notebook since before the move.
– Visit Niagara Falls
– Go to an NFL football game
– Go berry picking
– Pick out our Christmas tree from a Christmas tree farm
– Go camping
– Visit Southwick Beach
– Get passports for myself and Baby E
– Visit Canada
– Eat at 2 or more local restaurants
– Go to Boston
– Visit New York City
– Explore at least one historical town
– Hike at least six waterfalls
– Go to a race at Watkins Glenn
– Visit Boldt Castle and tour the St Lawrence River
– Have a country-themed family photo shoot
– Attend the New York State fair
– Eat buffalo wings in Buffalo
– Go skiing or some other winter sport
– Take a hike in a state park
– Go antiquing
– See at least one New York sports team play
Our Hawaii bucket list served us pretty well during the last year we were there so I'm hoping our New York bucket list will encourage us to explore the area around here too.
Have I missed anything? If you've lived in or visited New York, what was your favorite place to see or eat at?